You CAN stop by, even if you are not an attendee, to bid on silent auction items, cheer on your friends, or just enjoy a fun, friendly day at the Anderson Tennis Courts.
We cannot take credit cards at the event. We can process payment via Venmo, Paypal, check or cash.
If you have not paid, pay online or at the door. Please do not mail checks at this point, as the USPS is having some issues and we are aware of other delayed payments stuck in the mail already.
Please text, call, or email Theresa Wise directly if you can not participate so she can fill your spot with someone from the waiting list. 406-595-4727
General festival information
The Belgrade Tennis Association presents the first annual Marcia Anderson Tennis Festival, to be held on Saturday, August 6th from 9am to 4pm at the Bobcat Anderson Tennis Center at MSU.
- Saturday, August 6, 2022
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm (warm-ups at 8:30am)
- Bobcat Anderson Tennis Center – 1 Bobcat Cir, Bozeman, MT 59717. You can park in the garage near Grant and South 7th (map).
- 8:30am – 9:00am: Register and Warm Up
- 9:00am – 9:15am: Introduction and Instructions
- 9:15am – 11:45am: Round Robin Doubles Play
- 11:45am -1:30 pm Lunch (Provided) and Festival Stations
- Belgrade Police/Radar Serves
- MSU Players/Serving Games
- Mix and Match Play with Pros
- Bid on Silent Auction Items (all day)
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm: Games in Teams of Four on all 5 Courts
- 3:30pm – 4:00pm: Prizes and Auction Winners
Contact us if you need anything else, otherwise we’ll see you on Saturday!